.NET Developer/Analyst

Company Name:
Career Development Partners
Our client located in Oak Brook, IL is looking for a .NET Developer/Analyst with MVC experience who can hit the ground running. They are looking for someone with current C# development experience, who is able to work effectively in a fast paced environment on a variety of different projects. The position would involve hands on development roughly 20% of the time, including full life cycle development experience, including both front and back end development; so having experience with JavaScript, JQuery, CSS and HTML are also essential for this position. The remaining 80% of the time would involve defining requirements and project management (not people management, but managing the project development itself). This is a client facing position giving you the opportunity to meet with stakeholders, derive technical specs, and take ownership of the solution you and your team develop for the customer. Most importantly, this is a company that truly cares about their employees. If you're ready to join a team with great growth potential, apply today!
Gather detailed requirements from business users and create technical specs
Translate functional requirements into technical specs
Harmonize with the developers in order to guarantee a clear understanding of said requirements and specs
Take part in the design and development of the solution
Work with both the development team and customers to solve any functional requirements or design issues
Take ownership of the complete software development life cycle
Contribute to multiple projects running concurrently; having an ability to change gears quickly and prioritize appropriately is a must.
Hands-on C# development experience
MVC experience
JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, HTML
Experience creating desktop and web apps
Knowledge of QA processes and procedures
MS Access or SQL Server 200x
Nice to have
MS Visual Studio IDE
Visual Source Safe
MS Developer Certifications
Creation of windows and web forms (SQL Server and .NET)

Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview.
Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position.

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Engineering Manager, Product Development -Pati...
Lake Forest, IL TiDi Products, LLC
C++ Developer
Chicago, IL SNI Technology
Operations Analyst
Villa Park, IL nTech Solutions, Inc.
Store Community Development Specialist - Natio...
Chicago, IL Microsoft Corporation
Senior Registry Analyst
Des Plaines, IL AAOS
Analyst, WM Business Infrastructure Optimization
Chicago, IL Northern Trust